An evening of outstanding entertainment showcasing a musical journey from Houston to Las Vegas, with the world in-between.
Throughout the evening you will be presented with everything from Classical to Jazz; Rhythm and Blues to Classic Rock; Dixieland to Country, and more. Performed by an All Star Band featuring Gene Keen on keyboards, vocals and brass; Robert Amyx on drums and percussion; Ken Cluck on bass and tuba; Stephan Badreau on guitars; Darryl Bayer on trumpet; Don Pope on sax; and Steve Cox on trombone, it promises to be a memorable experience for all.
Doors open at 7PM | Show starts at 8PM
Full table service | Holiday-inspired cocktails | Sommelier curated wine list
Fish Ceviche | 15
Chopped red onions, trio of peppers, cilantro and citrics. Served with house roasted plantain chips.
Sliders Trio | 21
-The Cuban: Mojo marinated and slow roasted pork, honey maple ham, Swiss cheese, pickles, and Dijon mustard.
- Chicken-Avocado: Grilled chicken, spinach, avocado and our house honey-Dijon dressing.
- Picanha Steak: Flavorful picanha steak, caramelized onions, and Swiss cheese.
Bruschetta Sampler | 19
- Classic: Tomatoes, fresh basil, balsamic and extra virgin olive oil.
- Baby Portabellas: Portabella mushrooms, garlic, parsley, tio pepe and olive oil.
- Prosciutto and Burrata: Burrata, prosciutto and arugula. Dressed with balsamic and olive oil.
Italian Salad | 12 (Add grilled chicken | 6)
Mixed Italian greens, red onions, kalamata olives, cherry tomatoes, shaved parmesan cheese and pepperoncini. All dressed with our signature house Italian dressing.
Signature Vanilla-Guava Cake | 9
Limited seating available.
By clicking the AGREE & CHECKOUT BUTTON you agree to the following: ALL SALES ARE FINAL; There are no refunds, exchanges, or cancellations.